About

The punny title of the blog really says it all. There are so many great blogs and podcasts and things about Nintendo that mine isn't really needed. I started this blog to become a better writer and it's so much easier to do that when you're passionate about your theme. It's also a way for me to keep busy and force me to make content. It's really just a personal blog about stuff that I like and I care about in the World of Nintendo (another pun). There could probably be some other stuff too, but I'll try to keep it Nintendo themed.


What Drew Me to Nintendo?
The first Nintendo game I ever remember playing is Donkey Kong Country for the Super Nintendo. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. My parents bought me an atomic purple Gameboy Color for Christmas in 1999 and things took off from there. 

What Systems Do I Own?
Gameboy
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Light
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
DS lite
3DS
Nintendo 64
Wii
Wii U
NES Classic Edition

What are My Favorite Games/Franchises?
(in no particular order)
Paper Mario
Animal Crossing
Earthbound
Super Mario Bros.
Tetris
Mario Kart
Donkey Kong Country
Splatoon
Yoshi's Island
Pikmin
Pokemon
Zelda
Kirby
Super Mario 64
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE


Peace and fuzzy pickles.

-UnNESS  
Image by VyseTheQuick